This Science Tux – Mock Lab Coat design, by ScienceWear, has students in classrooms, science clubs, and enrichment programs looking fab in the lab. Use fabric markers to add illustrations to show your own science expertise, personalize the name tag, or add the name of your school, club, or program to make it one-of-a-kind.
- Create on an apron at the beginning of the year to use on lab days throughout year.
- Use for lab safety then update throughout the year during reviews.
- Prescreened with lab coat design to give project uniformity.
- Designing is done by the students with fabric markers. Tracing clip art makes it easy.
- Available in Apron or T-shirt
- Resources for this project found here